1 – Web Site’s Privacy informations
1. This section contains information on the management methods of www.marblessence.design, owned by Piero Zanella s.r.l., refer to the processing of website’s Users’ data.
2. This Policy is also valid for the purposes of Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data as well as the free circulations of such data, for those who interact with www.marblessence.design.
3. This Policy is provided only for www.marblessence.design and not for other websites that may be consulted by the User through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to Users when connecting to the web pages of www.marblessence.design, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
6. If the User is below the age of fourteen years old, pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of Art. 2 – Quinquies of D. Lgs 196/2003, as amended by D.Lgs 101/18, must legitimize his consent through the of his parents’ authorization or guardian.
2- Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other institution which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With reference to this website, the data controller is: Piero Zanella s.r.l., and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the user can contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data begeted by the use of www.marblessence.design takes place at Viale dell’Industria 13 – 37038 – Soave (VR) – Italy.
2. If needed, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by person in charge appointed by him at their headquarter.
4 – Legal basis of the processing
2. The consent is optional and can be revoked at any time by the sending of a request by e-mail to email@example.com specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent some services cannot be provided and navigation on the website could be compromised.
5 – Cookies
6 – Type of data processing
1. The processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the justified interest of the data controller for the purpose of providing information about the activity of www.marblessence.design pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in compliance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
2. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP); (Hotjar)
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct website’s operations, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the website itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or crime activities.
Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User, but only for the purpose of protecting the website and its Users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
7 – Type of data acquired
1. www.marblessence.design collects Users’ data directly from the website. The data is necessary for browsing the website.
2. The data collected by www.marblessence.design are:
– First name
– Last name
– User’s address (Street, City, ZIP Code, Country)
– E-mail address
– Phone number
8 – Data provided by the User
1. If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the User, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the website automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the e-mail address. These data are voluntarily provided by the User at the time of the request to provide the service.
3. The information that the users of the website will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the User knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any responsibility for any violations of the laws that may occur. It is up to the User to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
4. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses listed on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to reply to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
5. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the website’s pages for specific services on request.
9 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the website during its operation are used for the aforementioned purposes and for the following purposes:
– administrative and accounting purpose in relation to the conclusion and execution of the contract and for the management of the purchase (delivery services, customization, installation, management of returns and guarantees, maintenance of purchased products);
– analysis and statistics;
– related to the fulfilment of legal obligations, national and EU regulations (including anti-money laundering legislation), fraud prevention and the exercise of rights in Court;
– marketing via the following platforms: Meta; Mail marketing; Google ads; LinkedIn and market research, to propose offers and promotions or products that meet the User’s preferences or to invite the User to our events, by sending commercial or advertising communications (mainly newsletters) or by contacting the User directly, providing with sales support through e-mail, by phone, SMS, instant messaging, and traditional mail.
– profiling to provide with content, communications, assistance.
The data is acquired through interaction with the website.
10 – Data Storage
1. In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1 (c) of the Regulation, the information systems and computer programs used by www.marblessence.design are setted up in order to minimize the use of personal and identification data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes specified in this Policy.
2. The data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes actually pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the storage period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by applicable laws and the principles of minimization of the treatment and limitation of conservation.
3. Specifically, the data will be stored for the following periods:
The data collected with the User’s consent will be valid until the consent is revoked and kept for a maximum of 24 months.
4. The data used for security purposes (prevent attempts to damage the website) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned indicated purpose.
11 – User Rights
1. It Is guaranteed to the User the respect of his rights in the personal data protection matter. In line with what is taken up and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of their personal data, the User has the right to ask the Data Controller:
• Access: the User can ask for confirmation as to whether or not his data is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this policy;
• Correction: the User can ask to rectify or complete the data provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
• Deletion: the User can request to delete the data, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of withdrawal of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel or refer to persons under the age of fourteen;
• Limitation: the User can request to process its data only for the purpose of storage, excluding other treatments, for the necessary period for the correction of its data, in case of unlawful processing for which oppose the deletion, if the User has to exert his/her rights in Court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a check is being carried out as to whether the Data Controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over your own/and a verification is in progress on the prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Owner over yours.
• Opposition: the User can oppose the processing of the data at any time, unless for legitimate reasons of the Data Controller to continue with the processing that prevail over the User one’s, e.g.: to exercise its rights or to perform its own defense in Court.
• Portability: the User can ask to receive his/her data, or to have them transmitted to another indicated owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
3. Furthermore, the User has the right to file a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: “Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data” in the event that he believes that his rights have been violated by www.marblessence.design or in the event that the response of www.marblessence.design to its requests is hold to be not satisfactory.
12. Security of the data provided
1. This website processes Users data in a lawfully and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational and logical methods strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, mail services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
13. Changes to this document
2. It may undergo to changes or updates. Users are exhort to periodically consult this page to keep up to date on the latest legislative news.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 13/06/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.